Primary Basic Function and Responsibility
- Perform billing assistance duties in a business or corporate setting facility.
- Prepare and send invoices to clients and customers.
- Process, prepare and complete third party invoices.
- Check and issue billing adjustments to customers.
- Check, print and validate billings and invoices.
- Track, check and process delinquent invoices.
- Track, verify and mail customer refund checks.
- Perform daily closing and balancing of payments and receipts.
- Maintain and manage daily logs of transactions in an organized manner.
- Coordinate with accounts receivable and accounts payable departments.
- Perform functions as assigned by the Billing and Collections Manager